Six Qualities That Will Lift You to Greater Success
“Six essential qualities that are the key to success;
sincerity, personal integrity, humility,
courtesy, wisdom, charity.”
William C. Menninger, the Menninger Foundation
As I see it. . . . . . . .
Six key qualities that will lift you to greater success
1. One must be honest with themselves . . . . to others . . . . and in their efforts.
2. To be a person of honor . . . . truthfulness . . . and reliability.
3. To be humble in their success . . . . and compassionate to others in
their times of need.
4. To be considerate of a person in need . . . . polite . . . . and have good manners.
5. To be a person of good judgment. To have knowledge . . . . and the
understanding on how to use it in an intelligence and effective manor.
6. To be charitable with your resources, and to use your mind to aid . . . . and contribute to others.
Success is a process and not an isolated event . . . . It takes a commitment to excellences to succeed . . . . persistence’s . . . . consistency of effort . . . . and determination to get to the finish line.
The six qualities that will lift you to greater success will become the fuel for your success journey.
©2017 Lou Ludwig Success Tips, Sales and Management Consultant, Success Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author